Distributed Networks works to the Kanban method to deliver new services and improve existing services within the European bank offices. For these offices, among other things, we deliver and maintain the LAN (both wired and wireless) and WAN services. HPE (multi-layer) switches, Aruba wifi AP’s & WLAN controllers and Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager are key-components .
We convey our knowledge to our colleagues, especially at the front office. We also provide training and workshops.
Duties and responsibilities
• 2nd Line Support during business hours and standby
• Provide 3rd line support to fix incidents or problems
• Provisioning and engineering of network services
• Security & Compliance
• Input for capacity planning
• Operational capacity management
• Maintain a relationship with stakeholders and vendors
• Gathers requests for changes in services
• Manage software and hardware licenses
• Run usage reports
• Maintain operational support procedures
• Plan and execute Changes
• Maintain CMDB
Knowledge and required experience
• More than two years Aruba Enterprise Wi-Fi experience
• Clearpas experience
• Experience with provisioning is a plus
• Experience with SiteSurvey (like Ekahau) and spectrum analyses is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of switching and routing techniques (BGP, OSPF, MPLS & VRF) / switching (VRRP, STP & Trunking) troubleshooting
• Understanding network design basics
• Experience with scripting languages is a plus (PHP, Python, SQL)
• Certification (preferred)
o CCNP (Wireless)
o Aruba ACMP 8.0 (of ACMA 8.0)
Working hours are flexible and during the day, on call when required.
Distributed Networks works in a dynamic, quick changing work environment. You should be able to switch between different tasks quickly and be able to prioritize the work.
Stress resistant, the work environment can be very dynamic and stressful; you need to be able to cope with this. You must be a quick learner and be interested in the different technologies.
Onze opdrachtgever heeft er voor gekozen de werving & selectie door The People Company te laten verzorgen. Reacties die rechtstreeks aan de opdrachtgever worden gestuurd worden vervolgens doorgestuurd aan The People Company. Om een vlotte afwikkeling van de procedure te bevorderen verzoeken wij u zich via de button aan te melden in ons systeem, zodat wij u sneller bericht kunnen geven over de voortgang van de status van uw kandidatuur.
- Locatie / gebied Provincie: Zuid-Holland